Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Irini Mando - Surfin' Sky High

London-based singer/songwriter Irini Mandó has today unveiled the music video for latest single "Surfin’ Sky High", which is lifted from her sophomore EP, Eden, out now via Plain Audacious Records. The hazy R&B track was produced by JFlames and talks about moving on and coming to terms with the end of a relationship.

Speaking on the track and video, Irini says:

"'Surfin' Sky High' describes how I feel about past relationships that didn’t end so well. I don’t believe in holding onto a grudge or any negativity. Shooting by the sea was a no brainer for me as I always feel at home when I’m by the water; it’s where I go to refocus and redefine myself and to start again."

"Surfin' Sky High" marks the latest chapter in Irini's burgeoning career, which has gone from strength to strength in the past few years. In 2015 she worked with the Amy Winehouse Foundation and completed the Amy’s Yard programme, delivering tracks "Pink Noise" and "Hang" along the way, the latter featuring on the Foundation’s first compilation album by Island Records the same year.

Watch the video for "Surfin' Sky High" below.




Purchase a copy of Irini Mando's Eden EP on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/IriniMando

No comments:

Post a Comment