Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Baker Grace - Am I Talking To You?

Having recently been featured on ayokay's club banger, "Too Young", 16-year-old New Jersey native Baker Grace steps out today with her debut single called "Am I Talking To You?" Showcasing her gorgeous vocals and songwriting prowess beyond her tender years, the track features Baker's sparkling tone decorating a sparse folk-pop arrangement.

Speaking on the track, Baker Grace says:

"Music is more than just something I do for myself, it is important to me, because it has the power to connect with others - even when they don't realize it. My song, 'Am I Talking to You', is about a friend I lost because she started to care more about her reputation, drugs, and alcohol than our friendship. It’s a situation I imagine many listening will have experienced on either side."

"Am I Talking To You?" will be released everywhere on August 25th via Republic Records.

Listen to "Am I Talking To You?" below.



Premiere via Hillydilly.

https://www.facebook.com/bakergracemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment