Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Kelsy Karter - God Knows I've Tried

2018 is quickly becoming a banner year for New Zealand-born, Australia-raised and now Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Kelsy Karter. Having already released a series of gems like "Too Many Hearts To Break", "Easy Tiger" (a collaboration with Hudson Thames) and "Sad Sad Summer", the blue-eyed soul songstress now returns today with her latest offering called "God Knows I've Tried", which seamlessly blends together elements of pop, rock, soul and blues to create another truly timeless masterpiece that you won't soon forget.

Speaking on the track, Kelsy says:

"I've spent my whole life being rebellious and doing what people told me not to do and when you have that kind of spirit, somebody always gets hurt. I guess 'God Knows I've Tried' is just my apology letter in the form of a rock&roll ballad."

Listen to "God Knows I've Tried" below.



"God Knows I've Tried" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/KelsyKarterMusic

No comments:

Post a Comment