Friday, September 21, 2018

Leena Regan - Standby

Following her previous single, "As I Am", released back in May, Los Angeles-based alt-pop artist Leena Regan returns today with the release of her brand new single called "Standby", a highly infectious electro-infused pop anthem about flipping the script on unrequited love.

Speaking on the track, Leena explains:

"I had a crush on one of the guys in my band for quite some time leading up to our first date, but he ended up being a total dick. He treated me like a backup plan, so I bowed out of the situation because I knew I deserved more. Funny though, the second I became unavailable was the second he decided he actually wanted me. However, boy missed his chance, and now he's stuck forever wishin' he could be mine on 'Standby'-just where he tried to keep me."

Listen to "Standby" below.



"Standby" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/LeenaRegan

No comments:

Post a Comment