Thursday, February 7, 2019

NINA - I Can Do Better

Following on from last year's release of her self-tiled debut EP along with her follow-up singles, "One Sip" and "Guard Down", Chicago-born, Australian-raised and now Boston-based singer/songwriter Nina Baumer, aka NINA returns today with her most impressive offering to date called "I Can Do Better", an emotionally-charged pop banger that puts Nina's powerhouse vocals on full display, proving that she is indeed a force to be reckoned with. Written by NINA herself and produced by Juan Cerro, "I Can Do Better" ignites empowerment, confidence and strength within one's self after NINA realized just how much courage it takes to live a life on your own.

Speaking on the track, NINA says:

"I wanted the song to be honest, real, raw and something that anyone in that situation could relate to. I hope that this inspires anyone who is feeling that they are being held back or not good enough to recognize their own value."

Listen to "I Can Do Better" below.



"I Can Do Better" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via We Found New Music.

Follow NINA on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment