Friday, April 5, 2019

Zoey Lily - I Wish I Had A Heart

Following her previous single, "Never Getting Better At Losing You", released just last month, London based alt-pop artist Zoey Lily returns today with another exceptional offering entitled "I Wish I Had A Heart". Written and arranged by Zoey herself, the track was co-produced by Grace Carter's drummer Toby Horton and mixed by James Kenosha.

Speaking on the track, Zoey says:

"'I Wish I Had A Heart' is about feeling stuck in your own skin and being unable to deal with the outside world and everything that is expected from you in society so you’d rather hide away and basically stop living so no one can judge you anymore."

Listen to "I Wish I Had A Heart" below.




"I Wish I Had A Heart" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Follow Zoey Lily on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment