Monday, July 14, 2014

Hugh - I Can't Figure You Out (EP)

Relatively new South London-based outfit Hugh, comprised of Izzy Broox, Andy Highmore, Joshua Idehen and Martin Kolarides, who blend elements of R&B, deep house and 80's synth-pop to create their eclectic and distinct sound have just shared a full stream of their forthcoming debut EP I Can't Figure You Out scheduled for release on July 21st.

In regards to the EP, Hugh's own Andy Highmore explains:

"The main idea behind HUGH and this EP was to combine my love of slightly left field electronic music with my love of great songs and catchy melodies and hooks. The songs on this EP show the broad range of our musical interests in the band, from the house influences in 'Charlie' and 'I Can't Figure You Out' to the acoustic and ambient textures on 'I Can Be Your Light'".

Stream the EP in its entirety below.



https://www.facebook.com/hughlovehugh

No comments:

Post a Comment