Wednesday, June 24, 2015

SVĒ - BLKNBL

Brooklyn-based singer/songwriter SVĒ has just unveiled her latest offering entitled "BLKNBL" (Black and Blue), which is taken from her forthcoming debut album, My Religion, produced entirely by Kyle Patrick and available worldwide on June 30th.

Speaking on the track, SVĒ says:

"'BLKNBL' is the second track on the record, but the very last song I recorded for the album. It is one of the most personal, self reflective songs I have written. I wanted to write a song about my worst critic …myself. I can not speak for everyone, but I have endless conversations in my head with myself daily. What to do, what not to do, is that good enough, is it not enough, will anyone like this? It was important to expose cruel side of me, let her know... I'm aware she will show up and talk shit, will always be there, but I'm over listening. I know I am meant to do great things, I just need to get out of my own way."

Listen to "BLKNBL" below.




Pre-order My Religion on iTunes now and receive all three of her previously released singles ("My Religion", "Riot" and "Talking to the Walls") plus another additional two tracks from the album ("Evaporate" and "Screaming In Your Bed") instantly.

Premiere via Idolator.

http://www.svemusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment