Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Gibbz - I Found You

Following the release of his debut EP, Who Gibbz a F#@$ last year along with his most recent single, "Play The Fool", released back in March, Brooklyn-based electro-pop virtuoso Mike Gibney, aka Gibbz has today unveiled his dancetastic new single called "I Found You" which serves as the first track to be lifted from his forthcoming 4-song EP, Chardonnay scheduled for release on July 24th via Ghost Beach's imprint, Crazy Heart Records.

Speaking on the singles, Gibbz says:

"'I Found You' is an ode to summer romance. It's about falling in love with someone before you actually know who they are. "The 'this is the one' punch-drunk love without the 'what was I thinking?' hangover.”"

Stream "I Found You" below.



Pre-order Gibbz's Chardonnay EP on iTunes and get "I Found You" instantly.

Premiere via Billboard.

https://www.facebook.com/Gibbzmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment