Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Fiona Grey - What You Want

Following last year's release of her second EP, Belladonna, Chicago-born, Los Angeles-based indie pop artist Fiona Grey returns today with the unveiling of her new single and video for "What You Want", produced by Smash Hitta with additional production by ROOM8.

Speaking on the track, Fiona says:

"I wrote this song like a diary entry for all the words I wished I had the guts to say but never got a chance to express. The lyric ‘Hey You’ was one of the first lines I wrote, it was based on that idea of waking someone up and trying to get them to understand your side of the story. I love pop music because it’s a great way for me to make music my fans can dance to but also get things off my chest."

Watch the video for "What You Want" below.




"What You Want" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via PopMatters.

https://www.facebook.com/fionagreymusic

No comments:

Post a Comment