Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Miqui Brightside (feat. Demmy Sober) - Like Lovers Do

Spanish producer (and photographer) Miqui Brightside has just dropped his first original single called "Like Lovers Do" featuring 22-year old Belgium-born singer Demmy Sober. The track is lifted from his forthcoming debut EP, Green Heart, due for release on October 8th.

Speaking on the track, Miqui says:

"I wrote to Demmy as soon as I had the beat. I knew the lyrics and the melody, I had the ideas for the song from the first moment so I think that's why I think is the one I like the most. I wanted to have a tune [where] the beat could be sung over or have some hip hop acapella dropped on it on it."

Listen to "Like Lovers Do" below.



Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/miquibrightsidephotography

No comments:

Post a Comment