Friday, October 23, 2015

CAPPA - Other Girls

Nashville-based indie pop songstress Carla Cappa, aka CAPPA has today unveiled the music video for her infectious new single, "Other Girls", produced by Jon Santana, who himself just dropped his new single called "Time Again" earlier this week.

Speaking on the track, CAPPA says:

"In my opinion, this is one of the most fun songs I've done so far. The lyrics are pretty honest; there's not a lot of covering up the meaning behind them. When a relationship fails, it's pretty easy to stick all the blame on yourself. This was about me just being like, 'Wait, I’m kick-ass and I’m going after what I want in life and I want to own that. If you miss me down the line, well, I told you so'."

Watch the video for "Other Girls", shot by Cody Edger and Wesley Wallace, below.




Also, for those of you out there who want to remix "Other Girls", you can download the track stems here. Be sure to tag #CAPPA on SoundCloud so she can pick and repost her favorites ones.

"Other Girls" is available now on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play.

Premiere via Glamour Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/cappamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment