Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Hot As Sun - I Can Feel Your Love

Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter Jamie Jackson, who goes by the moniker Hot As Sun has just unveiled her new single called "I Can Feel Your Love", which was produced by The Gifted (James Bairian and Louis Castle) and features Seth Kauffman (Lana Del Ray, Ray Lamontagne) on bass, drums, and guitar and her husband WAZ also on guitar. The track serves as the first single to be lifted from her forthcoming EP titled Little Friend, due for release early January 2016.

Speaking on the track, Jamie says:

"'I Can Feel Your Love' is about the night my husband WAZ and I conceived our daughter Ruby Lou. I was pregnant while working on this EP. She's given me the courage to open up and dive deeper with my writing."

Listen to "I Can Feel Your Love" below.



Pre-order Hot As Sun's Little Friend EP on iTunes and get "I Can Feel Your Love" instantly.

Premiere via Stereogum.

https://www.facebook.com/HotAsSun

No comments:

Post a Comment