Thursday, October 15, 2015

Jack Garratt - Breathe Life

24-year-old London-based singer/songwriter and producer Jack Garratt has today announced details regarding his eagerly anticipated debut album, Phases, which is due out February 19th via Island Records. Mostly recorded at Limbo Studios in London and produced by Jack himself, with additional production Mike Spencer and Bastian Langebæk, the album will include his recent single, "Weathered" along with previous EP tracks, "The Love You're Given" and "Chemical". Jack has also unveiled his brand new single called "Breathe Life", which premiered earlier today as Annie Mac’s Hottest Record in the World on BBC Radio 1.

Speaking on the track, Jack says:

"'Breathe Life' is a song that came out of nothing. I was stressing in the studio, panicking on my own as I usually do and this song came out of the room to hug me and let me know that for now, I was gonna be 'ight."

Listen to "Breathe Life" below.



Pre-orders for the album will be available worldwide starting tomorrow via Jack's website.

Premiere via Consequence of Sound.

https://www.facebook.com/jackgarrattmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment