Friday, October 9, 2015

TOTEM - Heartease

New York City-based R&B/pop artist TOTEM has today released his 4-track sophomore EP, Echoes, which includes his previously released singles, "All Falls Down", "Unrequited" and "Comfortable" plus his beautiful and deeply personal new track called "Heartease".

Speaking on the track, TOTEM says:

"One of the first songs I ever wrote and definitely a sentimental favorite of mine. It’s about a very specific person and a very specific time I just needed to just get away from her for the sake of my own emotional well-being. I was feeling a lot all at once and I stumbled across a book entitled 'Give My Poor Heart Ease: Voices of the Mississippi Blues'. The blues was what I had and I felt exactly that my heart was in dire need of a break. Writing this song helped give me a little bit of perspective, thankfully."

Listen to "Heartease" and watch the video for "Unrequited" below.




Echoes is available now on iTunes, Amazon and Google Play.

Premiere via The Music Ninja.

http://www.iamtotem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment