Thursday, November 5, 2015

Dominique - I Think I'm Fallin

Originally from Saint Petersburg, Florida, 22-year-old New York City-based electronic alt-pop artist and former NYU Biology student Dominique, who first came to our attention a little over a year ago with her impressive debut single, "It's Only You" (not to mention equally impressive follow-up "Don't") has today unveiled her new single called "I Think I'm Fallin", which is lifted from her eagerly awaited debut EP to be released sometime next year.

Speaking on the single, Dominique says:

"I wrote this song about the up-and-down rollercoaster of self-doubt and confidence that is a part of making art. I made the demo about a year ago, and spent months trying to find someone to produce it before realizing I should just push myself to produce it myself. It definitely fits as my first self-produced release because the song speaks about forcing yourself to work through your fear of not making something ‘good enough’, a fear that kept telling me I needed to be working with other producers instead of just working harder to improve my sound."

Listen to "I Think I'm Fallin" below.



"I Think I'm Fallin" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Idolator.

https://www.facebook.com/D0MINIQUEMUSIC

No comments:

Post a Comment