Thursday, November 5, 2015

Ellie Herring - Why'd You

After having spent her summer remixing some of her favorite artists like Painted Palms, Rainy Milo, Shy Girls & Tei Shi, Lexington, Kentucky-based electronic artist and producer Ellie Herring returns today with her latest club-ready banger entitled "Why'd You", which also serves as the A-side to her 2-track EP, due out tomorrow via Race Car Productions.

Speaking on the track, Ellie says:

"'Why'd You' started out as a little production attempt in using my own voice instead of finding a sample that I could manipulate into a track. Most of the time I get stuck in sampling land and I stay there for wayyy too long. Ditching that really freed me up to work on other elements of the track."

Stream "Why'd You" along with the single's B-side, "Maze" below and turn it up loud!




"Why'd You" is available now for pre-order on iTunes.

Premiere via Pigeons and Planes.

https://www.facebook.com/ellieherringmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment