Friday, November 27, 2015

Iman - Golden

Having written with Kanye West's producer Mike Dean, Lifted (the co-producer for Kanye's "Mercy") and Ed Sheeran, not to mention also having worked with and Rudimental with whom she toured with as well as appearing as a featured vocalist on Wilkinson's "Need To Know", promising London-based pop artist Iman Osman, aka Iman has recently unveiled her debut single along with accompanying music video for "Golden", directed by Ammr Khalifa.

Speaking on the track, Iman says:

"I wanted to write something where I was celebrating how good the right man can make a woman feel. I wanted it to be sexy, I wanted guys to feel good hearing it and for females to feel sexy listening to it. So, I had this song written and I held it back because I knew that all I needed was to find the right producer for it. Thankfully I did in Bibby Jones. As soon as he heard it he understood exactly where to take it."

Watch the video for "Golden", directed by Ammr Khalifa, below.




Premiere via GroundSounds.

https://www.facebook.com/Imanmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment