Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Jojee - Claim

Rising New York City-based future soul artist Jojee continues to impress us with her latest offering titled "Claim", which she co-wrote with Oktavian and once again sees her teaming up Mickey Valen on production duties. "Claim" serves as her fourth single of the year following "I Don't Give A", "Think Of Anything" and "Unravel Me" and is lifted from her forthcoming debut EP due out early next year.

Speaking on the track, Jojee says:

"'Claim' is about a toxic relationship where I felt like the person never really loved me but just wanted to claim me. It was written about the tipping point of when I decided enough was enough."

Listen to "Claim" below and download it for free here.



Premiere via AudioFemme.

https://www.facebook.com/jojeemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment