Thursday, November 12, 2015

Sara Hartman - Monster Lead Me Home

Originally hailing from Sag Harbor, a small village located in Suffolk County, New York but now currently based in Berlin, 19-year-old newcomer Sara Hartman has today unveiled her debut single called "Monster Lead Me Home", which was inspired lyrically from the film Where The Wild Things Are and Björk's video for "Human Behaviour". The track also serves as the first taste of her upcoming debut album, which is due out sometime next year.

Speaking on the track, Sara says:

"It's a snapshot of my mind when I first got to Berlin. It was really exciting but very frightening at the same time. I put everything into the music I make and trust it'll take me where I'm supposed to be. i.e. Monster Lead Me Home."

Listen to "Monster Lead Me Home" below.



Premiere via Pigeons and Planes.

https://www.facebook.com/sarahartmanmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment