Monday, February 1, 2016

LeMarquis (feat. Alo Lee) - Hurricane

French producer LeMarquis, who in past has produced some rather stellar originals as well as remixed artists such as Louis The Child, Childish Gambino and ILOVEMAKONNEN X Drake, among others, has today unveiled his new track entitled "Hurricane", which sees him teaming up with rising Wyoming-born, London-based songstress Alo Lee on vocal duties.

Speaking on the track, LeMarquis explains:

"On this one I tried something a bit slow and different from my usual stuff. When I started to look for a singer Alo came straight in my mind, so I sent her the instrumental and when she came back i was blown away by her 'dreamy r'n'b' voice which fits the beat perfectly and creates a great slow and chill atmosphere for the track."

Listen to "Hurricane" below.



https://www.facebook.com/lemarquismusic

No comments:

Post a Comment