Thursday, March 10, 2016

Sophie Lowe - Breathe

Having first came to our attention with her single "Understand" and again with her follow-up "Pink Flowers", 25-year-old English-born, Sydney-based singer/songwriter and actress Sophie Lowe, who you will soon see co-starring alongside Academy Award nominated actress Charlotte Rampling and famed musician and activist Willie Nelson in the upcoming film Waiting for the Miracle to Come, has just shared her latest single called "Breathe", which is lifted from her recently released sophomore EP, aptly titled EP 2.

Speaking on the track, Sophie says:

"I wrote ‘Breathe’ at a time in my life when I struggling to feel comfortable within myself and my surroundings. I wanted to talk about anxiety with this song because I feel its not talked about enough."

Listen to "Breathe" below.



Purchase a copy of Sophie Lowe's EP 2 on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/sophielowemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment