Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Brandyn Burnette x Win & Woo - Underneath

Ahead of the release of his upcoming sophomore EP, State I'm In, due for release in May, 25-year-old Los Angeles-based singer/songwriter and multi-instrumentalist Brandyn Burnette (who is also one half of Cosmos & Creature with his longtime girlfriend Molly Moore) and Chicago-based production duo Win & Woo have just teamed up to present us with their new and emotionally gripping collaborative single entitled "Underneath".

Speaking on the track, Brandyn says:

"Win & Woo played a DJ set in LA and we decided to link up before the show. I played them an idea I was working on for my sophomore EP, State I'm In, and it was one of those spur of the moment decisions for us to collaborate. They were feeling the piano chords in the song, so I let them take the stems back to Chicago and in a few days they sent me their version. The original is a lot more stripped and builds organically, so they brought a nice current feel to it. I really love their clean and soulful sound, so it really just was a cohesive meeting of minds."

Listen to "Underneath" below.



"Underneath" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Idolator.

https://www.facebook.com/BrandynBurnette

No comments:

Post a Comment