Monday, April 4, 2016

Draper (feat. Prides) - Break Over You

What better way to kick off the week than with new music from (James) Draper. This time, the French-born, UK-based songwriter/producer and multi-instrumentalist enlists the talents of Scottish synth-pop trio Prides for his infectious new single, "Break Over You", which sees Draper expanding beyond his swoon-inducing nu-R&B sound for a euphoric indie pop vibe, full of infectious instrumentals and forceful energy. Its simple lyrics are expertly arranged in conjunction with Draper’s bombastic beats and synth-heavy production, begging the question, "Would you die for this?"

Speaking on the track, Draper says:

"'Break Over You' is about going all in, no holds barred. I've pushed myself to be more bold with my writing and I'm at my most confident point creatively. Prides blessed this track with their vocals and I think they nailed it, from the first time I heard their idea for it I knew this was going to be a big one."

Listen to "Break Over You" below. And in case you missed it, be sure to check out the music video for his previous single, "Home" featuring Abi Ocia.




Premiere via Idolator.

https://www.facebook.com/drapermusic

No comments:

Post a Comment