Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Elohim - Sensations

Los Angeles-based electro-pop artist Elohim returns today with her new single called "Sensations", which also serves as the lead single off her forthcoming self-titled debut EP, due out on May 20th via B3SCI Records. A hard-hitting ode to sex, love, and vulnerability, "Sensations" finds Elohim at her strongest yet finding a synth-driven sweet spot paving a path all her own in forward-thinking pop.

Speaking on the track, Elohim says:

"That unbelievable-uninhibited-can't breathe-is this a dream-I love you moment, where nothing exists or matters but the person next to you. That's what sensations is to me. I will be releasing my first body of work in May. It is everything I could have ever wanted it to be. My mind, my soul, my sound."

Listen to "Sensations" below.



Elohim's self-titled debut EP will be available on limited edition CD and gatefold 12" vinyl.
Pre-order here or on iTunes.

Premiere via Complex.

https://www.facebook.com/elohimonline

No comments:

Post a Comment