Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ben Hobbs - Here's Where The Story Ends (The Sundays Cover)

South London-based singer, producer and multi-instrumentalist Ben Hobbs has today shared his rather remarkable and quite perfect rendition of British alt-rock outfit The Sundays' 1990 hit single, "Here's Where The Story Ends", which also serves as the fourth and final track following "Cold Sweat", "Wishful Thinking" and "Sweet Enough" to be lifted from his forthcoming debut EP, also titled Sweet Enough, due out this Friday (May 6th).

Speaking on the track, Ben says:

"It's a really nostalgic song and I didn’t want to approach it in the sense of just making a modern version of the track. I approached it in the same way I would have done if I had written the tune and words myself because I wanted to get inside what the song means to me."

Listen to "Here's Where The Story Ends" as well as the EP's title track below.




Pre-order Ben Hobbs' Sweet Enough EP on iTunes.

Premiere via Bullett Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/benhobbsmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment