Friday, May 13, 2016

CAPPA - I'm Good

Nashville-based (by way of Philadelphia) artist Carla Cappa, aka CAPPA has made quite a name for herself as a slick pop peddler channeling Lorde meets Say Lou Lou. Her music style walks a tightrope between cool nonchalance and sizzling summer pop, and pulls out all the stops to make sure it stays rattling around your head for hours after the final beat. Now following a rather remarkable 2015 having released her self-titled debut EP, plus two follow-up singles ("Other Girls" and "Goddess") as well as a cover of TLC's "No Scrubs", CAPPA now returns with the release of yet another deftly crafted indie pop single called "I'm Good."

Speaking on the track, CAPPA says:

"'I'm Good' is an expression most of us use a lot without ever really thinking about it. For me, this song is about declaring that you can be so much happier alone than hanging on some random person’s arm. It feels anthemic and empowering to me and I hope it feels the same to other listeners."

Listen to "I'm Good" below.



"I'm Good" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Idolator.

https://www.facebook.com/cappamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment