Thursday, June 9, 2016

Lily Elise (feat. Made in LA) - Let Me Down

After having just released her debut EP, OLIVER, which included standout cuts such as "Suitcases", "Taken" and "I Don't Know Why", 25-year-old Bay Area alt-pop singer/songwiter Lily Elise now returns with her brand new single called "Let Me Down", a smooth and sultry track that describes a desperate plea for clarity in a relationship. The single was co-written, produced by and features guest vocals from new-to-the-scene, LA-based duo, Made in LA.

Speaking on the track, Lily says:

"When I'm talking to a guy and I'm not feeling it anymore, I've learned to just cut it off. It's hard to do cuz we all want to have someone there when we feel like it, but honestly it's not fair or cool to do that to someone... I just wish guys would do the same. Don't try to keep us in your back pocket, just let us know what’s up and let it go. Only one guy in my dating history has done that for me and I respect him so much for it. Big ups to that guy."

Listen to "Let Me Down" below.



"Let Me Down" is available now on iTunes.

http://www.lilyelise.com

No comments:

Post a Comment