Friday, August 12, 2016

Felix Cartal (feat. Steph Jones) - Keep Up

Canadian producer Felix Cartal is having quite a remarkable year so far. Already he has released a series of stellar remixes, most of which have gone on to top the Hype Machine charts and "Fakin It", his recent collaboration with Kaskade and Ofelia K, has so far garnered nearly 4 millions plays on Spotify since its release back in May. Now he returns to present us with his latest single called "Keep Up", an emotionally-charged electronic dance-pop banger which features wistful lyrics courtesy of guest vocalist Steph Jones. With an album due out early next year, this is just a first taste of a lot more exciting things to come from one of our all-time favorite producers.

Speaking on the track, Felix says:

"This is an important release for me. Its the first on my new label and it debuts my new sound which I've been honing in on with the remixes I've done the first half of this year. I think 'Keep Up' came together really well. Steph sent me this amazing vocal and I knew I had to write the song. I really wanted to make the drop organic sounding so I chopped up a guitar, made it sound digital, but used the real recording. Hope you enjoy."

Listen to "Keep Up" below.



"Keep Up" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Your EDM.

https://www.facebook.com/felixcartal

No comments:

Post a Comment