Friday, August 5, 2016

Sophie Lowe X TWINKIDS - Mean

Following on from last year's release of her second EP, aptly titled EP 2, which featured standout cuts such as "Understand" and "Pink Flowers", Australian singer/songwriter and actress Sophie Lowe and Los Angeles-based production duo TWINKIDS have just teamed up for a brand new collaborative single entitled "Mean", an atmospheric alt-pop gem which once again showcases Sophie's absolutely stunning singing voice.

Speaking on the track, Sophie says:

"'Mean' is about loneliness and the realization that being surrounded by the wrong people and by people that don’t understand you can be the loneliest thing in the world. I used to not want to be on my own.. It used to scare me.. But now I know that I was just in the wrong situation and I am actually fine on my own.. I’m better in fact.. The song was written when I was at a cross roads in my life. I feel it’s something everyone goes through."

Listen to "Mean" below.



"Mean" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Rolling Stone Australia.

https://www.facebook.com/sophielowemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment