Wednesday, September 14, 2016

CLAVVS - Serpentine

Atlanta-based alt-pop duo CLAVVS, comprised of vocalist Amber Renee and four-time Grammy award-winning producer Graham Marsh (CeeLo Green, Bruno Mars, and Ludacris) continue to impress with their spellbinding new single called "Serpentine", which could easily be considered as one of their best tracks to date (next to "Sit You Down"). The single also serves as the second track following "Glass Skin" to be lifted from their forthcoming album.

Speaking on the track, Amber Renee says:

"I feel like 'Serpentine' is almost representative, in a way, of a central theme in the whole record, which is this internal struggle that all humans experience, I would imagine. It really is an important song to me - it's sort of what I experience in my life - and more than that, I think it’s a really beautiful song. I love what Graham did with it, and I think other people will love it, too."

Listen to "Serpentine" and watch the video for "Glass Skin" below.




"Serpentine" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Atwood Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/clavvsatl

No comments:

Post a Comment