Friday, September 9, 2016

Donna Missal - Slide

After having just released her soulful jazz hit "The Keeper" roughly two weeks ago, rising New Jersey native Donna Missal is back today with her latest offering entitled "Slide", an intricate, smoky piece that defies and transcends genres. The husky sexiness of her voice, sonically complex instrumentals, and the almost leisurely coolness she exudes will no doubt leave you wanting more from this sultry songstress.

Speaking on the track, Donna says:

"I wrote the lyrics for 'Slide' as a reminder to myself to relax and not take everything so seriously and personally. I would say that I'm very passionate and can get all in my feelings. when anyone listens to this little jam I hope it makes them feel good. sometimes the best thing you can do for yourself is throw up your hands, breathe, brush your shoulders off and remember that it's ok to have fun - no matter how imperfect the circumstances around you."

Listen to "Slide" below.



"Slide" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Nylon.

https://www.facebook.com/donnamissalmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment