Friday, October 7, 2016

Bishat - Told Me

After having released her previous single, "Mine" earlier this year, which received an overwhelmingly​​ ​amount of praise and support from tastemaking music blogs from all across the globe,​ Stockholm-based artist Bishat now returns today with the unveiling of her new single entitled "Told Me". Written entirely by Bishat herself and co-produced in collaboration with Sebastian Atas, "Told me" is about ignoring what we are taught by society about what success is and how we should live our lives. Especially the unreasonable amount of pressure put on women to be a certain way.

Speaking on the track, Bishat says:

"I wrote this song as I really took a step back and looked at my life and decided what I'm doing from here on out is whatever truly makes me happy and nothing can compare to the feeling of empowerment it instilled in me."

Listen to "Told Me" along with Samuraii's remix of "Mine" below




"Told Me" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/iambishat

No comments:

Post a Comment