Friday, November 11, 2016

Betty Who - Human Touch

After having released her brilliant rendition of Donna Lewis' 1996 hit "I Love You Always Forever" earlier this year, 25-year-old Australian-born popstress Jessica Anne Newham, better known as Betty Who now returns with her sleek and electrifying new pop gem called "Human Touch", which was written by Who herself along with Kyle Moorman and longtime collaborator Peter Thomas. "Human Touch" also serves as the lead single to be taken from her upcoming sophomore album, slated for release early next year via RCA Records.

Speaking on the track, Betty Who says:

"I've spent the past two years on the road, and I walked away with this intense feeling of wanting to make dance music. All of that touring and living developed my sense of self... 'Human Touch' is the introduction to that new version of myself I’ve found in the last couple of years."

Listen to "Human Touch" below.



"Human Touch" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/bettywhomusic

No comments:

Post a Comment