Monday, November 14, 2016

Elsa Carmona - Ritual

Having previously recorded and released music as Sirena, Stockholm-based singer/songwriter Elsa Carmona is now taking a new direction with her music, producing a deeper, darker pop sound inspired by the creative and natural world around her. The first single to be released under her own name is "Ritual", which sees her teaming up with producer Fredrik Okazaki, who has previously worked with the likes of Robyn, Seinabo Sey and Naomi Pilgrim.

On returning to her own name, Elsa explains:

"I used 'Sirena' to explore a radio-friendly, dream-pop aesthetic... My taste has changed since then, and the music I'm making now is darker and rawer than what I was into before. It just feels right to use my real name for this."

Listen to "Ritual" below.



Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

https://www.facebook.com/elsacarmonamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment