Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Iris Gold - Revolution Riders

Following on from her previous single "Steve McQueen" as well as as her and MNEK's incredible cover of Egyptian Lover's "Freakaholic", both released earlier this year, rising Copenhagen-raised, London-based singer/songwriter Iris Gold now returns with her anthemic new offering entitled "Revolution Riders", which was produced by The Confect and is lifted from her upcoming The Marsha Hunt Mixtape, due for release on December 2nd.

Speaking on the track, Iris says:

"It's about feeling free. Free to be who you are. Expressing yourself for real. I love the beat produced by the Confect, makes me wanna move my feet like James Brown. I was with them in the studio a few days after I had parted ways with some people I had been working with for a while and this song is what came out of us talking it through. It was our revolution song."



Premiere via RWD Mag.

https://www.facebook.com/irisgoldmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment