Wednesday, November 2, 2016

LKA - Underwater

Born and raised in Tokyo but currently based in Finland, electro-pop artist and producer Laura Kaarina Autio, aka LKA has today unveiled her new single called "Underwater", which serves as her third offering of the year following "Turbulence" and "Wildfire", both of which garnered their fair share of support from tastemaking music blogs. The track was written and produced by LKA herself along with longtime collaborator and fellow Finnish artist HANNAH, who together also make up songwriting and production duo, Sky & Fey Music.

Speaking on the track, LKA says:

"It's a song about love and commitment. I've always been a bit of an 'odd' one, as I'm a major introvert, so I never thought that I'd meet someone who gets me the way that my husband gets me! So this is dedicated to him! "

Listen to "Underwater" below.



https://www.facebook.com/lkaofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment