Wednesday, November 2, 2016

NVDES (feat. Oliver Tree) - My Mind Is

Los Angeles-based project NVDES, otherwise known as the creative collective curated, produced and co-performed by Josh Ocean, has today shared his brand new single called "My Mind Is", a collaboration featuring Oliver Tree and the second single following "8am" to be lifted from NVDES' upcoming debut EP, Life With Lobsters, due out on November 18th via B3SCI Records. Bouncing along a funky bassline that grooves through the track's slinky guitars and boisterous vocals, "My Mind Is" is yet another example of NVDES' mastery in creating distinctly well-developed pop songs whose individual parts are nothing short of utter madness. "Making this song almost got me evicted," Josh Ocean confesses.

Listen to "My Mind Is" below.



Pre-order NVDES' Life With Lobsters EP on iTunes and get "My Mind Is" and "8am" instantly.

Premiere via Clash.

https://www.facebook.com/nvdesmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment