Friday, November 11, 2016

TĀLĀ - Talk 2 Me

Fast-rising London-based singer/songwriter, producer and multi-instrumentalist TĀLĀ has today unveiled her brand new song called "Talk 2 Me", which also serves as the lead single to be taken from her forthcoming Zāl EP, scheduled for release on December 9th. Since her last EP, TĀLĀ has re-examined her goals, asking herself what sort of artist does she want to be and what sort of music does she want to make. Her solution was going back to the basics, breaking some rules and having fun again. "The Zāl EP came from a place of frustration with myself and situations around me," TĀLĀ expains. "The only motivation was the music. I wanted to push myself and make something I feel proud of."

Listen to "Talk 2 Me" below.



Pre-order TĀLĀ Zāl EP on iTunes and get "Talk 2 Me" instantly.

https://www.facebook.com/TALAOFFICIAL

No comments:

Post a Comment