Tuesday, January 24, 2017

joan - take me on

Introducing joan, a brand new duo comprised of Alan Thomas and Steven Rutherford. Having only met a few months ago after playing a show together while in different projects, the two soon became fast friends and have been writing music together nonstop ever since. Now signed to HillyDilly's imprint, 20XX, the pair have today unveiled their debut single called "take me on", which is easily one of the most infectious indie pop gems we've heard all year. Co-produced and mixed by Tim Pagnotta (Walk the Moon, St. Lucia, Wild Belle, Saint Motel), "take me on" is "about spending tonight and forever with the one you love."

Listen to "take me on" below.



Premiere via The Line of Best Fit.

"take me on" will be available on Tunes / Spotify / Apple Music on January 24th.

https://www.facebook.com/songsbyjoan

No comments:

Post a Comment