Wednesday, February 22, 2017

CLAVVS - Girl

Leading up to the release of their eagerly-anticipated sophomore album, World Underwater, due out on March 24th, Atlanta-based duo CLAVVS (pronounced "Claws"), comprised of four-time Grammy award-winning producer Graham Marsh (CeeLo Green, Bruno Mars, and Ludacris) and writer/vocalist Amber Renee, have today unveiled yet another hypnotic and atmospheric trip hop masterpiece called "Girl", which serves as the fifth single to be taken from the album following "Future Gold", "Glass Skin", "Serpentine" and "Bloom".

Speaking on the track, Amber says:

"“My mother had me when she was very young, so I spent the first five years of my life living with my mom, her mother and my great grandmother. It was just the four of us. Essentially I was raised by a tribe of strong, fierce womyn. This song is for them and for all the strong womyn in the world."

Listen to "Girl" below.



https://www.facebook.com/clavvsatl

No comments:

Post a Comment