Thursday, April 27, 2017

Sonia Stein · Lotta U

Following her previous single, "One Of Those Things", released towards the end of last year, London-based singer/songwriter Sonia Stein makes a welcome return today with her new single along with its accompanying music video for "Lotta U", a sultry R&B-infused pop gem that also serves as the second taste of her forthcoming EP, which was produced with Liam Howe (FKA Twigs, Adele, Jessie Ware) and is due out in May via Marathon Artists.

Speaking on the track, Sonia says,

"[It's] a song that describes the beginning of something new, it has a nervousness and self-awareness about it, that pre-emptive worry that if things keep going the way they're going the scales will tip and I’ll be left wanting more than I am getting. In the video, I play a sort of modern day Cupid. When the relationship gets a little too hot and cold for me, I take matters into my own hands and start hunting him down with my bow and arrow."

Watch the video for "Lotta U" below.



"Lotta U" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Wonderland Magazine.

https://www.facebook.com/soniasteinmusic

No comments:

Post a Comment