Tuesday, April 4, 2017

YAYA - Therapist

Stockholm-based artist and producer Caroline Ljungström, aka YAYA has today shared her new single called "Therapist". An uplifting synth-pop gem from start to finish, "Therapist" has a somewhat slower pace than her previous offerings such as "Boy and "Bad Girls" but still possesses massive amounts of force and emotion.

Speaking on the track, YAYA says:

"I just wanted to scream right out, 'we're gonna make it, we can do it, this so called life'. I wanted to run, sprint free until my legs and mind didn't burn anymore. I wanted to feel invincible, be kind to myself and feel grateful for everything that I actually have. All this accompanied by massive synths and guitars. So, I did it, basically."

Listen to "Therapist" along with her remix of "Bad Girls" below.




Premiere via Nöjesguiden.

https://www.facebook.com/theyayamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment