Saturday, July 15, 2017

In Case You Missed It... #MusicVideos

Here are 35 brand new videos worth checking out from some of our favorite artists.

1. AGE - "Peaks"


2. Astrid S - "Such A Boy"


3. Carmen - "Stunt So Smooth"


4. Cartae - "Long Time"


5. Charity - "Every Breath You Take" (The Police Cover)


6. Dani Robert - "Clouds"


7. Eloïse - "Marie Antoinette"


8. Gordi - "On My Side"


9. Greta Isaac - "Comfortable"


10. I Am Harlequin - "Hooked"


11. Jain - "Dynabeat"


12. Joey - "Temporary Love"


13. Kiesza (feat. Djemba Djemba) - "Give It To The Moment"


14. Kiki Rowe (feat. Khalil) - "Come My Way"


15. King Deco - "Read My Lips" (NOTD Remix)


16. Krigarè - "Sleeping Awake"


17. Liz Lokre - "Buh Bye"


18. Luna Shadows - "Thorns"


19. Lynn - "Paradise"


20. Martin Solveig (feat. ALMA) - "All Stars"


21. NINA - "One Of Us"


22. Nina Luna - "Blaze"


23. Olivia O'Brien - "RIP"


24. Pontea - "Come Over"


25. RYAL - "Charity"


26. Sälen - "So Rude"


27. Sammi Constantine (feat. Jerry Good) "Through My Clothes"


28. Sara Diamond - "Back To You" (SRNO Remix)


29. She Major - "Je Ne Sais Quoi"


30. Sloan Peterson - "Rats"


31. Sparrows - "Take My Heart Out"


32. Symon - "I Never Do"


33. Tayla - "Coming Back Around"


34. Tillie - "Save Yourself"


35. Transviolet - "The Hamptons"


Watch 20 more music videos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment