Friday, January 5, 2018

LKA - I'm Fallin'

Having released a steady stream of singles throughout 2017 such as "Losin' My Mind", "SOS" and "Alive & Breathing", Finish singer/songwriter and producer Laura Kaarina Autio, aka LKA ushers in the new year by today unveiling her brand new single called "I'm Fallin'", which was co-written with longtime collaborator HANNAH and produced by Ilari Heinilä.
At just under 3 1/2 minutes, "I'm Fallin'" is a slice of electronic pop perfection from start to finish that longtime fans of LKA will surely agree is her most exceptional offering to date.

Speaking on the track, LKA says:

"When Hanna and I wrote this song, we just wanted to write something that sounded like how it feels when you have a huge crush on someone, and you're completely drawn to that person and nothing else is on your mind. It's about the feeling of falling for someone and all those nerves that just start kicking in, as you realize that it's soon time to tell them and you're trying to figure out how to say it without totally messing up. I remember when I first fell for my husband, I was SO nervous and had no idea how to tell him, so I ended up chatting with him on MSN Messenger (back in the day when we all used MSN Messenger, haha) and just flat out told him there! It was really funny, 'cause I had NO idea if he was interested in me or not, but I was like, I'm just gonna do this, because if I don't, I'm gonna end up regretting not saying anything. Now, 10 years later, I'm really glad I said something!"

Listen to "I'm Fallin'" below.



"I'm Fallin'" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/lkaofficial

No comments:

Post a Comment