Friday, February 2, 2018

Tove Styrke - Changed My Mind

After having dropped her stellar rendition of Lorde's "Liability" a little less than a month ago, Swedish pop singer/songwriter Tove Styrke is back again today with first new original single of the year called "Changed My Mind" that was co-written and produced with frequent collaborator Elof Loelv. Another absolute bop that only Tove Styrke is capable of delivering, "Changed My Mind" also serves as the third single following "Mistakes" and "Say My Name" to be lifted from her upcoming third album titled Sway, which is due out on May 4th via Sony Music Sweden/RCA Records.

Speaking on the album, Tove Styrke explains:

"I'm very excited to announce my album Sway. It's been the best kind of fun, wake-up-and-wonder-why-you-even-do-this kind of scary, incredibly interesting (it may sound like I’m exaggerating here but this music has been my life for the past 1.5 years) and I’m really proud of how it’s turned out. A lot of these are feelings I thought I’d take with me to the grave but hey, I put them on an album instead! Fun! Hopefully people can relate."

Watch the lyric video for "Changed My Mind" below.




"Changed My Mind" is available now on iTunes.

https://www.facebook.com/tovestyrke

No comments:

Post a Comment