Friday, June 8, 2018

CAPPA - Tension

There are two releases we're most excited about today, one being the release of Lily Allen's fourth studio album, No Shame, and the other being longtime favorite of ours, Philadelphia-born, Los Angeles-based (via Nashville) singer/songwriter Carla Cappa, aka CAPPA's long-awaited new single, "Tension", the follow-up to "Waste My Time" that was released this past November. Buoyant and bubbly, "Tension" is the kind of song that will definitely satisfy all your pop needs. A feel-good and danceable electro beat is complimented by CAPPA's signature airy cadence and skilled lyricism.

Speaking on the track, CAPPA tells V Magazine. :

"'Tension' is one of my favorite songs I've been a part of. I wrote it with two girls who also produced it, which felt special to me in itself because I barely ever get to work with females. We were talking about what we were going through and about being so attracted to someone and there being all this pressure. Sometimes you just want to scream, DO SOMETHING! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?. Its about that breaking point. I love this song because it's lighthearted. I’m in a happy place in my life right now and I think that shows through in the new music I’m working on."

Listen to "Tension" below.




"Tension" is available now now on iTunes.

(Photo credit: Darling Juliet)

https://www.facebook.com/cappamusic

No comments:

Post a Comment