Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Kelsy Karter - Catch Me If You Can

Having consecutively released one gem after another throughout the course of the year such as "Too Many Hearts To Break", "Easy Tiger" (a collaboration with Hudson Thames), "Sad Sad Summer", and most recently "God Knows I've Tried", New Zealand-born, Australia-raised and now Los Angeles-based blue-eyed soul songstress Kelsy Karter now returns with her brand new single called "Catch Me If You Can." More upbeat and electrifying than her previous offerings, "Catch Me If You Can" is a song about claiming independence whatever the consequence.

Speaking on the track, Kelsy says:

"'Catch Me If You Can' is about that time I killed the love of my life. I broke up with my boyfriend and he told me that he died inside. I I destroyed someone I love very much. And it took me back to that feeling I described in 'God Knows I've Tried'. Where I'm always painted as the bad girl. I felt like a criminal. Never in my life had I wanted to runaway in my rocket ship to Mars more than that day. Sammy Witte and I wrote this on my birthday and it's become one of my favourites off of my record."

Listen to "Catch Me If You Can" below.



"Catch Me If You Can" is available now on iTunes.

Premiere via Clash.

Follow Kelsy Karter on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment