Friday, January 25, 2019

Girl Wilde - Fake Louis

Los Angeles-based alt-pop songstress Alex Barnes, aka Girl Wilde is back today with her third single called "Fake Louis", the follow-up to "Bad Side" and "Nervous Breakdown", both released towards the tail end of last year. Once again blending elements of pop, rock and electronic while showcasing Girl Wilde's sense of sassy lyricism, "Fake Louis" is another cheeky, animated, tongue-in-cheek anthem to add to her growing repertoire.

Speaking on the track, Girl Wilde explains:

"I've struggled with my sense of self for a long time. 'Fake Louis' is about the weight that I’ve felt lift as I’ve gotten to know myself more. I have some weird quirks. I carry around a fake designer bag and my friends refer to it as 'the fake Louis' and it's become an odd joke. People are often thrown off by my honesty and self-deprecation but I feel like there’s a power in owning it."

Listen to "Fake Louis" below.




"Fake Louis" is available now on iTunes.

Follow Girl Wilde on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment