Friday, February 1, 2019

BAER - Needy Bih

Born in Taiwan and based in Los Angeles, multi-cultural pop artist Sabrina Chang, aka BAER, who has recently collaborated with the likes of Roland Greco on "Nowhere To Go", BEAUZ & The Crushboys on "Lite Drip", and JVZEL & Zach Sorgen on "So LA", returns today with her first solo offering of 2019 called "Needy Bih", along with its accompanying music video. "Needy Bih", in BAER's own words, "Needy Bih" is "the next anthem for all the princesses around the world. Adding; "even when we already have it all, trust that we will always need MORE!"

Diving deeper into the inspiration behind the track, BAER explains:

"I created this song when I was alone in LA for Christmas; my boyfriend had just left for the east coast, and it was an oddly dreary morning, so I opened up Ableton and made a really simple beat out of some drum samples and Splice loops. I actually had justpromised my boyfriend that this year I would not harass him continuously on the phone while he was with family, so instead of texting him, I wrote this song to the beat I made and sent it to him (while still harassing him on the phone to check his email and listen to my song, x100). I ended up having my friends James (NVR YOU) and Zack (zuric) touch up the production and polishing it up so the energy of the song really comes through. We left my tag 'Made In Taiwan' in there, amongst other original elements I really loved."

Watch the video for "Needy Bih" below.




"Needy Bih" is available now on all digital platforms. Get it here.

Follow BAER on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment